Telaga Waja Bali Rafting + Ubud Day Tour + Kecak & Fire Dance
US$ 95 | Our Price US$ 75
Telaga Waja Rafting + Ubud art village + Kecak & Fire Dance offer a full trip including adventure and sightseeing.
The tour starts from your hotel and directs to Muncan Village at Karangasem, eastern of Bali for a spectacular water rafting adventure at Telaga Waja river, incredible view and very challenging adventure during 2, 5 hours rafting action by passing some bamboo bridge, waterfall and around 4 meters of a jumping dam.
After having lunch at our rice field view restaurant then continue the trip to visit Elephant cave temple in Ubud and follow by visiting Ubud art village than watching Kecak and fire dance in Batu Bulan village.
The trip is ended by 19.30 and get back to your hotel.
- Location : Karangasem & Ubud
- Duration : 8-9 hours
- Price Adult : US$ 75
- Price Child : US$ 65
What are included in the price:
– Free pick up and drop service for are of Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Jimbaran and Ubud area
– International standard and safety equipment
– 2,5 hours rafting at Telaga Waja River with professional rafting guide
– Drinking water
– Shower facilities, changing room and towel
– Lunch with Indonesian buffet style (menu)
– Visit Ubud village and watching Kecak & Fire dance
– Insurance covered maximum until Rp. 500.000.000,-
Rafting tour itineraries:
08.00: Guests pick up from hotel and transfer to Muncan Village where our starting point
10.00: Arrive at the rafting starting point, welcome drink and guests registration by filling out the form of registration and insurance. Our staff will inform the guest to put all valuable things in the bus or car, except personal small items, such as money, mobile, camera, cigarettes can put in the waterproof bag. Guests wear life jacket and helmet on, each guest will be given a Paddle and the rafting guide will bring the guests to the river side.
10.15: Guide briefly the guest and demonstrates the safety standard and all Instructions during 2,5 hours rafting trip and get ready to explore the magical and exiting adventure on Telaga Waja River.
12.45: Guests arrive at the finishing point and go up to the restaurant and enjoy our Indonesian buffet lunch.
Shower, Towel, changing room are available.
14.00: Direct to Ubud to see elephant cave temple and Ubud art village also watching Kecak and fire dance in the evening.
19.30: Finish the tour and we are very happy to drop you back to your hotel or villa.
What you need to Bring:
- T-shirt with short pant or swim suite
- River sandal or sport shoes
- Change of clothes
- Sun block
- Money for payment or extra drink